My free e-book, The Pursuit of Awesome – The One-Summer Guide to Awesome Life Change releases today!
It was fun to write, a labor of love spread out over two months’ time – and the sum of much I’ve learned from founding our leadership club. I’m glad for it to be out in the world.
Feels good to publish it – and send it out.
What’s the book about?
Part guidebook, part choose-your-own-adventure, The Pursuit of Awesome is your one-season guide to awesome life change. After all, an awesome impact can only be made by an awesome person.
– How to leverage the power of habit to make massive life changes.
– The source of motivation to push through – and do what you already know you need to do.
– To write your superhero origin story – and why you dearly need one!
– 22 habits of ridiculously awesome people – how to get massively more done in less time, how to pump up your body and your energy levels, and how to level up your learning processes
– A five-step recipe for powerful growth – even through failure!
Can it really be done in one season?
Yes and no – The Pursuit of Awesome lays out a framework for repeatable and sustainable change, leveraged across a sixty-day period. And all it takes to start? One season.
You don’t need cash. You don’t need a reputation. All you need is the will to try.
The only question is this:
When will you start?
Be awesome – now.
Get the book by clicking HERE and joining my email list.